Welcome to Diplotomodon. If you’ve gotten this far, you’re probably curious about what sort of topics I’ll be writing about. Here’s a handy-dandy list:
- Paleontology – fossils of all sorts and the ancient world.
- Herpetology/herpetoculture – reptiles and amphibians. Occasionally in the form of pets.
- Natural history – the world we live in, and the way we study it.
- Museums – excellent places, really.
- Science communication & education – bringing it all together.
I have other interests, but I’d like to keep this place as on-topic to these subjects as possible. We’ll see if that lasts.
Though I am current employed by the Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University, the opinions presented herein are my own and not necessarily of or supported by the Academy as an institution. Just in case it needs saying.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
All photographs are mine and released under the above license unless otherwise noted.